[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 25-Aug-11

Edmund Jay ejay at mgi1.com
Fri Aug 26 23:14:21 UTC 2011

It was decided in the last conference call, that the current schema will remain
unchanged until we have further feedback and information.
But as question to the WG, should we make a suggestion/recommendation in the
spec for authorization servers to implement the profile picture retrieval URL to
implement functionality as Allen describes?
An issue was brought up in the conference all that this will only work if the
authorization servers hosted the pictures. If the URL points to a third party
site, it is unknown what you will get back.
Perhaps, this field should not be a user update-able field and the URL is
generated by the server from user's uploaded profile pictures?

-- Edmund