[Openid-specs-ab] Proof of Concept implementation of ID Token, JWT and JWS (HS256) in javascript

Andreas Åkre Solberg andreas.solberg at uninett.no
Thu Aug 25 11:01:55 UTC 2011

To try to understand this stuff, I started on a proof of concept implementation.

What I got so far is a javascript library that runs in (some) browsers and in Node.js environment, that implements JWT and ID Token, currently only with support for HS256 signing. I've not tested this against other implementations, so it is probably broken, but it is a beginning.

Here is the library:

	https://github.com/UNINETT/oicjs/blob/master/lib/JWT.js

And there is some documentation:

	https://github.com/UNINETT/oicjs/blob/master/README.md