[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Metadata and Dynamic Registration

Andreas Åkre Solberg andreas.solberg at uninett.no
Tue Aug 23 20:31:20 UTC 2011

While I read through the spec I tried to write down the things I though would be useful to have in a metadata document.

Here is what I have so far on metadata content:

	https://gist.github.com/1163089

I also wrote down some thoughts on how the metadata can be used in the the dynamic registration service, and how metadata can be automatically kept updated:

	https://github.com/andreassolberg/documents/blob/master/openidconnect/draft-solberg-openidconnect-clientregistration.md

Have there been done much work on these aspects of openid connect, and is there any others that are interested in this?

Andreas