[Openid-specs-ab] Introduction - new on the list

Andreas Åkre Solberg andreas.solberg at uninett.no
Tue Aug 23 13:27:13 UTC 2011

Hi folks, I though it would be polite to introduce myself to the list before I post all my stupid questions and ideas.

I have been working with SAML Identity Federations in higher education for some years, and I'm quite new to OpenID Connect and OAuth. You can get a glimpse of what I've been working with on my blog: http://rnd.feide.no

I'm working at UNINETT, the norwegian national research and education network, and lead a working group on Identity Federations within GÉANT, an EC-funded research programme.

I will be leading a project on making an OpenID Connect Test Suite (more on that later), and in that context my interest would be focused on interoperability.

BTW: I have signed the IRP thing.

Kind regards,
Andreas Åkre Solberg