[Openid-specs-ab] Lite Draft 9

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Mon Aug 22 20:21:43 UTC 2011

Treating the id_token as the access token for the Check session endpoint, makes it clear what you need to do with it.
We can invent a new unauthenticated API, but I think that is more complicated.

I have had other providers talk about delivering multiple access tokens from a single request.
I suspect that it will not be uncommon with OAuth 2.

There are lots of reasons why a IdP might want to use different access tokens fro different services. especialy if they are stateless.

John