[Openid-specs-ab] Lite Draft 9

Allen Tom allentomdude at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:00:09 UTC 2011

Hi Breno -

I don't have much first hand experience with FB's signed_request, but my
understanding is allows FB to return a signed response to an app, so that
the app knows that it came from FB.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/authentication/signed_request/

The docs don't say that there are two Access Tokens, instead the Access
Token is a signed parameter contained within the signed_request.

My concern regarding the id_token and the CheckSession API is that it could
be confusing to tell developers that the id_token is an Access Token, but
only for the CheckSession API. All other endpoints use the regular Access
Token.

Allen