[Openid-specs-ab] Versions published incorporating edits decided upon during 30-Jun-11 spec call

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 05:14:19 UTC 2011

Breno,

I am confused.

Core was never meant to be useful without Bindings. It is just a reference
document / a building block / abstract class that is needed to be
instantiated to a concrete spec by a binding.

What you want seem to be a "Basic HTTP Binding" that has no JWT etc.,
instead of a minimized core.

A binding or a profile is the document that a developer should read.
To make it easier for them to read, I do not mind having duplicate text
between the binding and the core.

=nat

http://www.sakimura.org/en/
http://twitter.com/_nat_en