[Openid-specs-ab] Versions published incorporating edits decided upon during 30-Jun-11 spec call

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 1 23:14:53 UTC 2011

Per the last call you were on, I do plan to take a crack at moving the basic binding into the Core and Framework specs.  That hasn't happened yet.

The parts of the binding that pertain to the core won't need JWT.  The parts that pertain to the Framework obviously will.

I'd also be interested in specifics of what things that got moved to the Framework that you believe should go back to the core, per your earlier note.

Thanks for the detailed reading you're doing!

				-- Mike