[Openid-specs-ab] Updates to the UserInfo Endpoint spec

George Fletcher gffletch at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 22:28:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

I updated the text regarding the UserInfo request to say that it is an
OAuth2 protected resource supporting the Bearer Token spec. I also
changed the SHOULD to a MUST in the response text requiring the JSON
object to compile with the specified schema if the schema parameter
requests "openid". Also did some clean ups in the referenced specs
information.

One thing I just noticed is that we don't specify the path of the
UserInfo endpoint. Do we want to do so?

Thanks,
George