[Openid-specs-ab] Updated Connect Specs

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 30 15:33:53 UTC 2011

George, we can discuss your questions on today's working group call.  (Until we declare the specs "developer complete" we've added an additional regular Thursday call in addition to the regular Monday call to keep promptly closing issues.)  The call is at 6pm Eastern if you want to join.

                                                            Cheers,
                                                            -- Mike