[Openid-specs-ab] Agenda addition for today's call

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:51:45 UTC 2011

I would like to propose the following for today's spec call.

1. Status check of each sub-specs.

Report from each sub-spec editors.

- Core
- UserInfo
- Session
- JWE
- Bindings

2. Whether or not to add non-normative text for Bindings

Currently, we have very little non-normative text in the Bindings and the
reader has to go refer the Core and OAuth spec very often.
Perhaps including some non-normative text instead of just referencing would
improve the readability.

3. Whether or not to merge Code Binding and Artifact Binding

In fact, the are only a few lines of difference now. Perhaps can we merge
them together?

4. Separating out the session spec?

Right now, session spec is included in the core. A while ago, there seems to
have been some talk around separating it out again.
I would like to close on this.

http://www.sakimura.org/en/
http://twitter.com/_nat_en