[Openid-specs-ab] Remaining Issues
sakimura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 09:27:17 UTC 2010
So far, the feedbacks that I got are:
For the main spec:
* Make 8.3 and 8.4 optional so that there could be two leg style request
-> I am not sure if this should be in AB as there is no "artifact"
Perhaps it is better to save it for Connect or CX?
* _url and _uri are mixed. Understand that the authors made careful
selection of the terms, but it may be too much. Better standardize on _uri
-> OK to standardize on _uri ?
For the signature spec (JSS):
* Try to Unify with JWT for the Web Token serialization and signature:
-> As I understand, the main deltas are:
* Whether to use short names as in JWT or long name as in Facebook.
* Whether to have sig_params so that it can support multiple
signers and keys.
* Whether to have "payload" or just inserting signature parameters
to the original JSON Object.
For JSON serialization of JSS:
* Whether to use "dictionary" as in the current proposal or "array"
which simplifies bunch of things.
For JWT serialization:
* Whether to allow multiple signatures by sig1.sig2.sig3. ... . payload style.
Please indicate your preferences.
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
More information about the Openid-specs-ab