[Openid-specs-ab] "id" for identifying a OpenID message

nara hideki hdknr at ic-tact.co.jp
Tue Jun 8 07:50:25 UTC 2010

xs:anyURI is fine.

As you say, it implicitly means request_file parameter in artifact
binding authentication request file.
We can think that "ns" is a "class id" and "id" is an "instance id" if
a request file is stored in persistance.

CX needs this kinda parameter anyway. I just want this to be a
reserved parameter so that other extensions would not use this in
different semantic.