[Openid-specs-ab] Please get me any feed back by Monday

Ryo Ito ritou.06 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 05:12:32 UTC 2010

Hi Nat,

> {
>     "ns":"http://openid.net/specs/ab/1.0",
>     "mode:"error",
>     "error":"Invalid code"
> }
I approve of this form, too.

OAuth 2.0 will have parameter expressing a reason in Error Response.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-05#section-3.3.2

However, it is necessary for all values of the error parameter to be
defined so that RP processes this response automatically.

- "invalid code"
- "invalid client_id"
- "invalid secret_type"
- "expired code"

Are all these described in AB Spec?
Or another specifications such as "OAuth Problem Reporting" may be necessary.
http://oauth.pbworks.com/ProblemReporting

--
伊東 諒 (Ryo Ito)

Email : ritou.06 at gmail.com