[Openid-specs-ab] Please get me any feed back by Monday

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 01:14:11 UTC 2010

Hi.

I got several feedback on Draft 9 off list. I incorporated them in Draft
10.
If you have any feedback to the current draft10, please get it to me by
Monday.
I will try to incorporate them all. Once that is done, I will call it as the
final for the public review.
If there was no feedback, I take it as consent.

NEXT STEP: Public Review

According to my research(*1) , there are two options that we have right
now:

1. Do it as Implementor's Draft (45 days)
2. Do it as Final Draft (60 days)

I was originally planning to do it as 1., but we now seem to have Option 2.
as well.
There has never been a OpenID Spec that went through 1., so we might just as
well do 2.

Please indicate your preference as well.

(*1) Clarification from Mike Jones. PAPE spec was finalized skipping the
Implementor's draft. David R. stated opposition, but the vote went and it
was accepted, so I presume this interpretation prevails.
http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-pape/2008-December/000491.html