[Openid-specs-ab] SIOP call agenda (2021-09-16)

Kristina Yasuda Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 15 21:53:12 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Below is a proposed agenda for a SIOP call. It's an Atlantic time-zone call on Thursday.

Chairs have started issue triaging - Mike, Oliver and I have been commenting with proposed action (close, merge, do a PR, etc.). We have not finished going through all the issues, yet, but please keep an eye on the comments on the issues you care about.

Following presentations at EIC, I would like to propose renaming this special call to "OIDC4SSI special call", standing for OpenID Connect for SSI, a change long overdue, since we have been covering the scope much larger that SIOP v2.

- IPR reminder/recording

- Introductions/re-introductions

- Agenda bashing/adoption

- Events/External orgs

  *   EIC 2021

- PRs

  *   OIDC4VP-related - https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/pull-requests/
     *   #45 additional security considerations
     *   #44 Add presentation submission support

- Issues

  *   Chairs sharing progress on issue triaging
  *   SIOP V2 (https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=SIOP)
     *   #1269 Security considerations
        *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1269/add-security-considerations-for-cross
     *   #1283 response_mode=post in cross-device SIOP

        *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1328/a-new-response-mode-post-in-accordance
     *   #1289 entity resolving identifiers
        *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1289/siop-and-entity-resolving-identifiers
     *   1290 removing client_id as redirect_uri and registration request parameters
        *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1290/remove-client_id-restrictions-and
        *
  *   OIDC4VP (https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=Verifiable%20Presentation)
     *   1337 VP/VC format in OIDC4VP response
        *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1337/clarify-how-formats-are-expressed-in
     *   1329 presentation submission in OIDC4VP response
        *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1329/attempt-to-converge-format-selection-in
        *
        *
        *