[Openid-specs-ab] Please review OpenID Connect Federation draft as candidate Third Implementer's Draft

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu May 20 01:06:08 UTC 2021

We've published https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0-15.html, which adds "signed_jwks_uri".  We believe that this draft is ready to become the third Implementer's Draft.  Unless objections are heard, we'll start the foundation-wide Implementer's Draft review early next week.

Thanks to Roland Hedberg for the additions and to the implementer's for validating the added text.

                                                       -- Mike