[Openid-specs-ab] Android 12: Web intent resolution

David Waite david at alkaline-solutions.com
Tue May 18 21:21:37 UTC 2021

Interesting - in the absence of a user chosen default it is most recent (rather than a prioritized list).

This seems like a marked improvement, although I do worry that they still seem to have the risk of third party, non-store apps using social engineering to MITM a web domain. That seems like a weakened model compared to even Chrome browser extensions.

-DW