[Openid-specs-ab] Verifiable presentation question

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:14:48 UTC 2021

This list of features is precisely the crap that I do not wish to see
dragged into an openID message and why I do not want to allow the inclusion
of such an opaque blob into the standard. It will not make OIDC or SIOP
more attractive as an authentication method.

PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW A VC BLOB INTO SIOP - it will surely kill its value.

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom

On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 9:57 AM Alen Horvat via Openid-specs-ab <