[Openid-specs-ab] 3rd party and SameSite cookies (was Browser Interactions STC - Meeting Notes - 2021-05-05)

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Sat May 8 18:55:40 UTC 2021

their efforts at collaboration are documented here
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc6265bis-07

This is all mixed up (even more) by the cross-origin HTTP flags. Which i
have been (trying) to document here
https://tcwiki.azurewebsites.net/index.php?title=Cross-Origin_iFrame

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 10:44 PM David Waite via Openid-specs-ab <