[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1230: Adopt Presentation Exchange as an officially supported mechanism within SIOP (openid/connect)

nadalin at prodigy.net nadalin at prodigy.net
Fri May 7 01:56:02 UTC 2021

So why have we spent time on this in OIDF of DIF has done this, this is just another reason why we should not adopt this until we get issues worked out, There is no real reason to do this in OIDF, any work can be done in DIF to fit this into SIOP. I'm surprised that this was not all worked out before Mike and others created this draft.