[Openid-specs-ab] Call for Adoption of the "OpenID Connect for W3C Verifiable Credential Objects"

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Thu May 6 17:27:05 UTC 2021

I still find the proposal to be a muddled, unworkable mess that
includes topics like credentials that are  new to this group, but if they
want to go off and work on it on their own, they can certainly do that. I
find it to be out-of-scope for SIOP and suggest that they get their own
work group and let us finish SIOP in this committee.  So let's change the
proposal to include that they have to go off into their own work group.

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 9:30 AM Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-ab <