[Openid-specs-ab] SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-05-04)

Oliver Terbu o.terbu at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:07:06 UTC 2021

@Tom: Please keep in mind, the attached draft is not the final OIDC
specification. This draft has been incubated for a while and has been
discussed during the SIOP Special Calls and includes feedback from the SIOP
Special Call group. It was perceived by several members of the OIDF and OP
implementers that this approach is a good idea. The goal is to recommend to
AB/C WG that the draft is a good starting point for having further
conversations about the final specification. If something is missing, we
will be able to address those concerns through OIDF bitbucket (once the
draft was adopted). Adoption is critical to increase visibility for this
specification in the AB/C WG.

Oliver