[Openid-specs-ab] SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-05-04)

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:10:18 UTC 2021

I couldn't even get past the definitions without an objection. I find the
absence of a good user experience to be a deal killer. I know that the oidf
old timers object to consideration of ux, but that's what made oidc
successful. I see no chance for any approach without good ux to be anything
but a waste of time.

thx ..Tom (mobile)

On Mon, May 3, 2021, 5:56 AM Oliver Terbu via Openid-specs-ab <