[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Federation updated in preparation for third Implementer’s Draft review

Roland Hedberg roland at catalogix.se
Wed Jun 30 08:03:00 UTC 2021

Hi Tom,

> On 29 Jun 2021, at 01:42, Tom Jones via Openid-specs-ab <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>

> I expected that the services and capabilities available from a client (RP) will vary wildly depending on a wide range of conditions. For example a user from UW going to the library will have much more capability than a user from a foreign university.

Yes, I would expect there to  be an UW federation that would set their policy independent of what other federation would have.

> My primary use case is the client displays a 'bunch' of nascar logos for each federation that they will support.

For the federations not for the OPs within the federations ?

— Roland
Can anything be sadder than work left unfinished? Yes, work never begun. -Christina Rossetti, poet (5 Dec 1830-1894)