[Openid-specs-ab] Request for Feedback and Interest: FedID CG charter review

Heather Flanagan hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com
Tue Jun 29 14:56:32 UTC 2021

Topic: FedID CG Charter Review
Time: Jul 6, 2021 06:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81033154512?pwd=TU9tMW9jMUkzMXB2bEFQK3dJazJxdz09

Meeting ID: 810 3315 4512
Passcode: 942941
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81033154512#,,,,*942941# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81033154512#,,,,*942941# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
 +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
 +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
 +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
 +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
 +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
 +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 810 3315 4512
Passcode: 942941
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kC1t7VQq9

Join by Skype for Business
https://us02web.zoom.us/skype/81033154512

Heather Flanagan — Translator of Geek to Human
https://sphericalcowconsulting.com