[Openid-specs-ab] Request for Feedback and Interest: FedID CG charter review

Heather Flanagan hlf at sphericalcowconsulting.com
Thu Jun 24 14:31:05 UTC 2021

(Apologies for the cross-posting.)

During the Federated Identity and Browser Workshop on May 25 & 26, we collectively decided to spin up a new community group focused on federated authentication. Several of us took the action to draft a charter for such a group, and we’d like your feedback.

The draft charter is available here (we’ll have a proper repository once the group is actually formed) and issues against the draft are more than welcome.

I’d like to have a call with anyone interested to make sure we’ve captured the important bits for this iteration. If you are interested in participating on that call, please fill out the doodle poll by Monday, 28 June. I will respond to this message with information on whatever date/time is chosen at CoB (US Pacific time) on the 28th.

Thanks for your interest!

Heather Flanagan — Translator of Geek to Human
https://sphericalcowconsulting.com