[Openid-specs-ab] SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-06-24)

Kristina Yasuda Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 24 12:33:23 UTC 2021


Hi All,

Below is a proposed SIOP call agenda. It's am Atlantic time-zone call today.
Apologies for sending last minute.

Agenda
- IPR reminder & introductions/re-introductions
- Agenda bashing/adoption
- External events and organizations
- Identiverse?
- PRs

  *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/pull-requests/22

- Issues

  *   OIDC4VP
     *   new / PE-related: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1244/correct-the-schema-propertys-value-within
     *   new / PE-related: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1243/move-pe-definition-to-correct-property
     *   new / PE-related: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1245/correct-the-format-propertys-name-location
     *   Passing by reference PE request object in the request URL: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1238/requesting-verifiable-presentation

  *   SIOP V2
     *   An issue back from 2018: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1027/write-a-self-issued-idp-si-idp-best
     *   Progress on SIOP properties: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1239/we-should-stop-using-siop-as-an-umbrella
     *   Other open issues: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=SIOP<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%3Fstatus%3Dnew%26status%3Dopen%26component%3DSIOP&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7Cc9daa6ca3af6414eb84608d930374cef%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637593838644026529%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=7qefbzQ7u7ty7qnIv%2BFDlsN7d6PtySvyllmqnskOWgc%3D&reserved=0>

- AOB

Best,
Kristina

________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê6ÔÂ15ÈÕ 12:53
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>; Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>
¼þÃû: Re: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-06-10)

Hi All,

Below is a proposed SIOP call agenda. It's a Pacific time-zone call today.
Two PRs related to OpenID Connect for Verifiable Presentations draft have been merged during the Pacific Connect call this week since there have been no opposition as has been agreed at the last SIOP call.
I apologize I did not have time to do a PR on reflecting SIOP properties discussion in the SIOP V2 text - if people agree we could take some time to have a working session on this.

Agenda
- IPR reminder & introductions/re-introductions
- Agenda bashing/adoption
-  External events and organizations
- Identiverse SIOP panel
- Issues

  *   SIOP V2
     *   Progress on SIOP properties: https://hackmd.io/@dwaite/Hyg0vTZFd
     *
     *   Other open issues: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=SIOP
  *   OIDC4VP
     *   new: #1242 - Specify how multiple claims should be included in a Verifiable Presentation ¡ª Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1242/specify-how-multiple-claims-should-be>
     *   proposed to close:
        *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1230/adopt-presentation-exchange-as-an
        *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1218/verifiable-presentations-do-not-work
     *

- AOB

Best,
Kristina

________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê6ÔÂ9ÈÕ 6:09
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>; Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-06-10)

Hi All,

Below is a proposed SIOP call agenda. It's an Atlantic time-zone call tomorrow.
There are two PRs related to OpenID Connect for Verifiable Presentations draft that I would encourage everyone to take a look prior to the call:

- IPR reminder & introductions/re-introductions
- Agenda bashing/adoption
- Pull Requests

  *   Design for adopting DIF PE to OIDC4VP: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/pull-requests/20
     *   related to https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1230/adopt-presentation-exchange-as-an
     *
  *   Added security considerations for binding verifiable presentations to transaction and audience https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/pull-requests/21
     *   related to https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1218/verifiable-presentations-do-not-work

- Issues

  *   Progress on SIOP properties: https://hackmd.io/@dwaite/Hyg0vTZFd
  *   Other SIOP V2-related open issues: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=SIOP

- AOB

  *

Best,
Kristina

________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê6ÔÂ2ÈÕ 0:41
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>; Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-06-02)

Hi all,
Hope you had a nice holiday!
Below is a proposed SIOP call agenda. It's a Pacific time-zone call today.

  *   Focus on discussing the list in #1239 - We should stop using "SIOP" as an umbrella term and instead talk about individual features. ¡ª Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1239/we-should-stop-using-siop-as-an-umbrella>
     *   we finished the first four during the last call
     *   hope we can start discussing how to translate the discussion into the concrete PRs to SIOP V2 draft
     *   related issue: #1240 - OpenID Provider as Collective ¡ª Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1240/openid-provider-as-collective>
  *   Other SIOP-related issues if we have time
     *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=SIOP

Best,
Kristina


________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê5ÔÂ27ÈÕ 13:10
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>; Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-05-27)

Hi All,

Below is a proposed agenda to SIOP special topic call.
We have an Atlantic time-zone call in less than 24h.

  *   SIOP architecture discussion
     *   Continued from the last week. Please see http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/2021-May/008338.html
  *   Open SIOP issues
     *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=SIOP
  *   AOB

We have two discussions queued up for the next calls, one on using DIF Presentation Exchange specification in OIDC4VP draft (issue #1230) and one on potentially using OpenID Federation Automatic Registration for Registration in SIOP (postponed due to some WG members availability).
Please review related specifications https://identity.foundation/presentation-exchange/ and <https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0.html#rfc.section.9.1>
https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0.html#rfc.section.9.1.

Best,
Kristina


________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê5ÔÂ18ÈÕ 23:10
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>; Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-05-18)

Hi All,

Proposed agenda to SIOP special topic call is below.
Today is a Pacific time-zone call.

  *   Discussion
     *   (continued from the last week) Trust frameworks and SIOP
        *   fixing operational, UX, and trust-related issues including consent
        *   Section in OpenID Federation specification that might be relevant to the last week's discussion https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-federation-1_0.html#rfc.section.9.1
  *   SIOP Issues
     *   #1215 - SIOP requires user consent <https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1215/siop-requires-user-consent>
     *   #1208 - SIOP V2 dynamic iss claim ref: REQUIRED. Issuer. MUST be https://self-issued.me/v2<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1208/siop-v2-dynamic-iss-claim-ref-required>
        *   what do people want to use instead of self-issued.me?
     *   #1205 - Indicating support for VCs (SIOP) ¡ª Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1205/indicating-support-for-vcs-siop>
     *   #1206 - How to support LD-Proofs in Verifiable Presentations ¡ª Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1206/how-to-support-ld-proofs-in-verifiable>
        *   these two should be moved to OIDC4VP discussion
        *   need to agree on the relationship between SIOP V2 and OIDC4VCO drafts: SIOP would reference OIDC4VCO
     *   #1212 - SIOP Chooser ¡ª Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1212/siop-chooser> (related to #1205)
     *   Other SIOP issues: openid / connect / issues ¡ª Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=SIOP>
  *   OpenID Connect for Verifiable Credential objects (OIDC4VCO) Issues (if any)
  *   AOB

Best,
Kristina


________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê5ÔÂ13ÈÕ 2:03
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>; Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-05-14)

Hi All,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is below.
We are having a call tomorrow using the time slot when bi-weekly Thursday Atlantic Connect WG calls take place.

  *   Discussion
     *   Relationship between Claims Aggregation and OIDC4VCO drafts
        *   latest discussion on the mailing list as of now: http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/2021-May/008280.html
        *   Notes from the discussion during Pacidic Connect WG call are here: http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/2021-May/008272.html
     *   Trust frameworks and SIOP (DW)
        *   fixing operational, UX, and trust-related issues including consent
  *   Issues
     *   #1215 - SIOP requires user consent <https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1215/siop-requires-user-consent>
     *    #1208 - SIOP V2 dynamic iss claim ref: REQUIRED. Issuer. MUST be https://self-issued.me/v2<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1208/siop-v2-dynamic-iss-claim-ref-required>
     *   #1212 - SIOP Chooser ¡ª Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1212/siop-chooser>
     *   Other issues: openid / connect / issues ¡ª Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=SIOP>
  *   AOB

Best,
Kristina


________________________________
²î³öÈË: Openid-specs-ab <openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net> ¤¬ Kristina Yasuda via Openid-specs-ab <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net> ¤Î´úÀí¤ÇËÍÐÅ
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê4ÔÂ27ÈÕ 19:07
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
¼þÃû: [Openid-specs-ab] SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-04-27)

Hi All,

IMPORTANT: We were made aware that MODARNA WG call conflicts with the SIOP call today. Depending on OIDF's GoToMeeting license, we may NOT be able to have two concurrent calls. In that case, we will re-schedule SIOP call to the next week (due to the 1 week notice rule). If you are unable to join the call, please wait for the email from me. I am very sorry that I have not caught this earlier.

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is below:

  *   IIW recap (some happened during 2021-04-26 Connect WG call)
  *   Events: OIDF Workshop Presentation on April 29th
     *   deck I plan to use is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I7QYS8tFd2KHpGKZ0x_8E-95Gc2CeKp7/view?usp=sharing<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1I7QYS8tFd2KHpGKZ0x_8E-95Gc2CeKp7%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869794203%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Nu59mgK6JPoy17hI3BgNJuM1VEwfDIRSskafG984BEE%3D&reserved=0>
  *   Verifiable Credentials request and presentation in OIDC
     *   Converging options to embed VP in the ID Token and defining a new VP Token artifact
  *   Need to align claims format designation
     *   Claim Format Designations in DIF Presentation Exchange (identity.foundation)<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fidentity.foundation%2Fpresentation-exchange%2F%23claim-format-designations&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869804159%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=jRPWiUGsS1pAugJtMSo04fsxEjliZjxJZJw8W9PoAG4%3D&reserved=0>
     *   credential_formats_supported in OpenID Connect Credential Provider (mattrglobal.github.io)<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmattrglobal.github.io%2Foidc-client-bound-assertions-spec%2F%23name-openid-provider-metadata&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869804159%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=8j18PyhO3ayUojauQ7ZoBJQODgbxpnYvkFtfFVJDTyU%3D&reserved=0>
  *   Open Issues
     *   https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=SIOP<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%3Fstatus%3Dnew%26status%3Dopen%26component%3DSIOP&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869814111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=YWDi0J1lzGI8HyCiExGP1bNi5a0HFvOoUSPDry0bThE%3D&reserved=0>
  *   AOB

Best,
Kristina


________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê4ÔÂ13ÈÕ 15:57
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-04-13)

Hi All,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is below.


  *   Proposal to set up a Europe-friendly SIOP special call time
  *   Update for #1212 - Universal URL Based Discovery for SIOP<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1212%2Funiversal-url-based-discovery-for-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869814111%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Qy6Tja5R0Iud153siTQ9JkqmUhtXO%2BlWdKEVrlL0i0Y%3D&reserved=0> (if any)
  *   Defining JWT Claims to represent W3C Verifiable Credentials objects discussion
     *   summary of the discussions up to date (see Spec Call Notes 8-Apr-21, Spec Call Notes 12-Apr-21 and ML for details)
     *   early thinking on using aggregated/distributed claims for VCs/VPs<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fawoie%2Fvp-token-spec%2Fpull%2F23&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869824068%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=huI6pgazNEycuDFZojifkB5QcBZhzqaLITmKb4Iwwx0%3D&reserved=0>
  *   Update on Portable Identifiers draft (if any)
  *    #1217 - Require JAR in SIOP to strongly ID the Relying Party<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1217%2Frequire-jar-in-siop-to-strongly-id-the&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869824068%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=cSaPV1CqQE96Gjo56EFmB1kJqTMYWbk1PltjvD5nfeA%3D&reserved=0> - related to the last week's trust model of SIOP discussion
  *   #1215 - SIOP requires user consent<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1215%2Fsiop-requires-user-consent&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869824068%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=BgWYc%2B1cpSfFnRVbKhVKvXRHkeFRsr5XhlDuLQX9Zug%3D&reserved=0>


Best,
Kristina

________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê3ÔÂ30ÈÕ 21:23
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-03-30)

Hi all,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is below. We continue reviewing issues and chairs also wanted to discuss starting a SIOP use case document.

  *   #1212 - Universal URL Based Discovery for SIOP<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1212%2Funiversal-url-based-discovery-for-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869834027%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ya8z6nnK8dlP7sGw3HysYBNwqrZ62T6VB8VfgLWSMpg%3D&reserved=0>
     *   next steps - a more complete implementation guide
     *   relation to openid://
  *   #1205 - Indicating support for VCs (SIOP) ¡ª Bitbucket<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1205%2Findicating-support-for-vcs-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869834027%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=3IvMiLp2CM3wL1dG8moz7wAN8%2BCayXo11p5CHtCvkuc%3D&reserved=0>
     *   extending JOSE for new kinds of proofs, for the initial discussion see Spec Call Notes 29-Mar-21
  *   new issue:  #1215 - SIOP requires user consent ¡ª Bitbucket<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1215%2Fsiop-requires-user-consent&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869843982%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ZYgHI7JplovGxULAcB8feZTO3sMKoQyHIWKogB%2FJ4EU%3D&reserved=0>
  *   #1209 - For migration, should support multiple subjects at once in portable identifiers cases<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1209%2Ffor-migration-should-support-multiple&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869843982%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Lf7JERU%2BtHWo8x%2B%2BkWWF7vA53ktxf0ljcjE%2Be5f2ZuI%3D&reserved=0>

Thank you for your contributions and participation!
Kristina


________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê3ÔÂ16ÈÕ 17:50
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
¼þÃû: Re: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-03-02)

Hi all,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is below. We continue reviewing the issues.

  *   New Issues
     *   #1212 - Universal URL Based Discovery for SIOP<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1212%2Funiversal-url-based-discovery-for-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869843982%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=zyeiXNFz1jDfPcxfJu4n8wbpVxYi1CKs3nA4SPaS6Ak%3D&reserved=0> & Demo - discovery mechanism alternative to openid://
  *   Existing Issues
     *   #1209 - For migration, should support multiple subjects at once in portable identifiers cases<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1209%2Ffor-migration-should-support-multiple&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869853938%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=4w1IQtVsnH2y167IzEreUmmYqjDuUT6Taq8Q2fTaK%2FY%3D&reserved=0> - discussion started in Connect WG Pacific call
     *   #1206 - How to support LD-Proofs in Verifiable Presentations <https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1206%2Fhow-to-support-ld-proofs-in-verifiable&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869853938%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=MprB%2FL5%2F6OkFTmQz%2F0FYzERusnVTO1DwIPZuNpieOeU%3D&reserved=0>  - more detailed proposal: vp_token response parameter for OpenID Connect - HackMD<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhackmd.io%2FPZE3__bjT-e3NnjTGK7PHQ%3Fview&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869863896%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=3UgP9NcZOIsDAD1RHFQzNrkCI2MgxUT3vvw%2FqmM6Mb8%3D&reserved=0>
     *   #1208 - SIOP V2 dynamic iss claim ref: REQUIRED. Issuer. MUST be https://self-issued.me/v2<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1208%2Fsiop-v2-dynamic-iss-claim-ref-required&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869863896%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Dus0gcPciV2bZ6Sbbyw8JPXljGJi%2FxLMWyg6YFbNFFw%3D&reserved=0>

Thank you for your contributions and participation!
Kristina

________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê3ÔÂ2ÈÕ 12:03
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-03-02)

Hi all,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is below. We continue reviewing the issues.

  *   New issues
     *   Where to put information about the provider (#1208<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1208%2Fsiop-v2-dynamic-iss-claim-ref-required&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869863896%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Dus0gcPciV2bZ6Sbbyw8JPXljGJi%2FxLMWyg6YFbNFFw%3D&reserved=0>)
     *   Multiple subs (#1209<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1209%2Ffor-migration-should-support-multiple&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869873850%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=AnodtHNc2ovdcnsh5nq%2BUjvDBFmg1BjO5edoK4JaRBM%3D&reserved=0>)
  *   Existing issues
     *   Support for the LD-Proofs (#1206<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1206%2Fhow-to-support-ld-proofs-in-verifiable&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869873850%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=NrATo0HlKOZTKCd1YNND%2BHEt9wo%2Bh1OS2ffA4yv0wmM%3D&reserved=0>, #1205<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1205%2Findicating-support-for-vcs-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869883807%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=BkdVzV3ou9nNUiX91VK%2BLOVXrydegkmQ3qbf%2B3hCups%3D&reserved=0>) -  Received Proposal: new response parameter to return vp_token<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fhackmd.io%2FPZE3__bjT-e3NnjTGK7PHQ%3Fview&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869883807%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=uOQ3v8PUL1ZUOTpat0bd59U8aiGUagWogvuemJuEvVI%3D&reserved=0>
     *   Discovery: openid:// (#1199<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1199%2Fwhich-wallet-gets-invoked-in-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869883807%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=pNU5RgLbKKGwrllfMViqhlkWy5fqCh%2F1vdGFKcU608g%3D&reserved=0>, #1207<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1207%2Fcustom-url-scheme-clarification-needed&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869893766%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=bicuIiNJz1%2FygX7Yk0qLvLoyV9mO5Q1FtC76TGIu%2FUk%3D&reserved=0>) - concrete alternatives to openid:// are very welcome
     *   Registration (#1198<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1198%2Fregistration-in-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869893766%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=%2FSCYE3%2FYfei%2FOYCmylYqRwJKsGLdYY1ujL8QIbEOphw%3D&reserved=0>) - the concept is probably better understood as negotiation
  *   (More issues if we have time)
  *   Few clarifying questions:
     *   Does the group agree that the goal is to re-use existing OIDC architecture as much as possible to bridge RP adoption barrier? while of course introducing changes to the core protocol if agreed.
     *   Does the group agree that in the initial SIOP V2 use-case addressed RP is expected to be running on the server, communicated via browser? RP is not expected to be on the same device as Self-Issued OP.

Best,
Kristina

________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê2ÔÂ16ÈÕ 16:43
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-02-16)

Hi all,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is "Issues/PR review for SIOP V2 draft".

SIOP V2 draft has been adopted in the Connect WG and it defines how a Holder provides a self-signed ID Token to the Relying Party (RP) through the Self-Issued OP that is deployed on a device rather than on a server. SIOP V2 draft succeeds did-siop draft<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fidentity.foundation%2Fdid-siop%2F&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869903722%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=ydwr6fdpdYrILOaCHcZLsqnaz0hWkMj0ayqZlw3M15U%3D&reserved=0> in DIF.

Hoping to make some architectural choices beyond philosophical discussions.

Priority issues to cover:
1. SIOP Discovery/Invocation: #1199<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1199%2Fwhich-wallet-gets-invoked-in-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869903722%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=mNxhR5wSzEyK1tHeuI6P2kSr7BsyEVEis3d2goQc%2B0I%3D&reserved=0>, #1207<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1207%2Fcustom-url-scheme-clarification-needed&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869903722%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=0a%2FKwDLbHCxOm5nKt2ra6VFiwyv7%2FY6l%2Bu2VzUbXe6Y%3D&reserved=0>
2. SIOP Registration: #1198<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1198%2Fregistration-in-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869913674%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=jwxRPNGPzpPYP%2FGHy5j3ouW3uStxrY5moGBdp%2Fj3G80%3D&reserved=0>
3. Support for VP in SIOP response: #1206<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1206%2Fhow-to-support-ld-proofs-in-verifiable&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869913674%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=6sYxvGtmCwuKTCnjL8s43hs8ux2yo%2Bxejpb9%2BGWVQ%2BE%3D&reserved=0>, #1205<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1205%2Findicating-support-for-vcs-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869913674%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=siU4FBlUFme%2B9%2FBpGxO5aEd9xQa0dON5RXf23810NeI%3D&reserved=0>
4. sub_jwk when sub is DID in SIOP: #1203<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%2F1203%2Fsub_jwk-when-sub-is-did-in-siop&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869923632%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=crVfqdeSZ3JhhxjZXMYsgeN08vlm36qGf6k6XR1RIrY%3D&reserved=0>

Here is the full list of SIOP-related issues<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fissues%3Fstatus%3Dnew%26status%3Dopen%26component%3DSIOP&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869923632%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Z0LPgusSlUcaRo93LOQddNxJp%2BBfKZIirayhwhpYvFc%3D&reserved=0>

Note: SIOP V2 is a different work item from Portable Identifiers work that was discussed during the last special SIOP call - hoping to clarify during the call, but if there is any confusion, feel free to reach out would be happy to discuss.

Best,
Kristina

________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê2ÔÂ2ÈÕ 17:25
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-02-02)

Hi all,

Proposed agenda for tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is "Portable identifiers", or using cryptographically verifiable subject identifiers.

Discussion points so far have been:
- What problem do Portable identifiers solve and what are concrete use-cases that need them? multiple IdPs being able to manage same identifier; user being able to port identifier from one OP to another.
- Is "Portable Identifiers" a misnomer? DIDs cannot be moved from one method to another; what is enabled is portability of a key material
- Can this be a profile to MODERNA Account Porting spec? some differences: lifecycle of mobile identifier is not managed by the user; to what extent Porting involves Old OP

Some discussion occured at today's OICF Connect WG call: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/wiki/Connect_Meeting_Notes_2021-02-01_Pacific<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fwiki%2FConnect_Meeting_Notes_2021-02-01_Pacific&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869933590%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=V0R1ZSCkGcMbzIRDfehiHHcTonbbCvEIhULn2s9SQEE%3D&reserved=0>

Porting spec was covered at a high-level as part of a presentation at Identiverse 2019 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=NgpA2Dxln-0<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fapp%3Ddesktop%26v%3DNgpA2Dxln-0&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869933590%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=XsKaPC497IpBzqtJhCDnEM8Sp9zT3L0UfMz3r03rExc%3D&reserved=0> - right before the Q&A).

Best Regards,
Kristina

________________________________
²î³öÈË: Kristina Yasuda
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2021Äê1ÔÂ15ÈÕ 8:53
ÍðÏÈ: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
¼þÃû: SIOP special topic call agenda

Dear AB/Connect WG members,

Below is a proposed agenda for the SIOP special topic call.

  *   Quick intros
  *   Discussion on purpose of SIOP special topic calls
  *   Discussion on the goals of new SIOP work
     *   Review requirements from requirements document: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/src/master/SIOP/siop-requirements.md<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fsrc%2Fmaster%2FSIOP%2Fsiop-requirements.md&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869933590%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=udCB64cQD1aCgJKQYrKa8C27KKtMXoE%2F1DtKtdLeUhc%3D&reserved=0>
     *   Review discussions on scopes of work: ML "SIOP Scope proposal" and "Spec Call Notes 14-Dec-20"
  *   Overview of existing drafts and scopes addressed by each (in the order of introduction)
     *   OpenID Connect Claims Aggregation (adopted): https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/src/master/openid-connect-claims-aggregation/openid-connect-claims-aggregation-1_0.md<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fsrc%2Fmaster%2Fopenid-connect-claims-aggregation%2Fopenid-connect-claims-aggregation-1_0.md&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869943549%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=d%2FWjPNpCr3GcKl0MQ1HF%2Bf5j1yziEMdG9igEaQFQ7AE%3D&reserved=0>
     *   OpenID Self Issued Identifiers (adopted): https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/src/master/SIOP/draft-jones-self_issued_identifier.md<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fsrc%2Fmaster%2FSIOP%2Fdraft-jones-self_issued_identifier.md&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869943549%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=b8i8cdpdlzUBNxOnhSDuIok%2BBHlQrVTmZyviNjjOPp0%3D&reserved=0>
     *   Self-Issued OpenID Provider V2, draft 01 (adopted): https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/src/master/openid-connect-self-issued-v2-1_0.md<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fsrc%2Fmaster%2Fopenid-connect-self-issued-v2-1_0.md&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869953543%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=CzYUwNPZWdPDY4S86MupsOMDh9JOnhQT4G7XmOEZM0Q%3D&reserved=0>
     *   OpenID Connect Credential Provider: https://mattrglobal.github.io/oidc-client-bound-assertions-spec/<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmattrglobal.github.io%2Foidc-client-bound-assertions-spec%2F&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869953543%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=D44njC0XImEAzGCpdbr2ZV459YxL1pCn0I8wE5jLLpg%3D&reserved=0>
     *   Smart Credentials: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LuTuznSvmqveUKELNtV8eZOctcBgShND2e-Pemj5EYc/edit#heading=h.fsq33ckg25iw<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1LuTuznSvmqveUKELNtV8eZOctcBgShND2e-Pemj5EYc%2Fedit%23heading%3Dh.fsq33ckg25iw&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7C972c7795a4f74b65906508d9096455aa%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637551148869963459%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=1Mi7Trx9%2FDMCHFIIeH2y2Nc%2BgF6YA5WV0v7OvpxvhSc%3D&reserved=0>
     *   Portable Identifiers: WIP
     *   Anything missing?

Editors of the drafts are encouraged to participate and participants are encouraged to review documents prior to the call.
Best Regards,
Kristina

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/attachments/20210624/1f406ad8/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Openid-specs-ab mailing list