[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1244: Correct the schema property's value within the PE Definition (openid/connect)

Daniel Buchner issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Jun 15 22:55:50 UTC 2021

New issue 1244: Correct the schema property's value within the PE Definition
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1244/correct-the-schema-propertys-value-within

Daniel Buchner:

The `schema` prop in the PR examples looks to be an object with a `uri` property, vs an array with objects as entries that have `uri` properties. I know that this was a simplification that @Tobias proposed, which folks in the DIF WG were amenable to, but I wanted to check whether or not this deviation from the current v1 PE spec was intentional. If it isn’t, we should probably stick to the v1 spec, but if it is something intentional that the group desires to change, we should hash out the proposal from @Tobias to officially rev the spec and reflect the change. How can we best close on this item with folks in this group? Can we do a joint OIDC/DIF call to iron the proposed changes out?

‌