[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1242: Specify how multiple claims should be included in a Verifiable Presentation (openid/connect)

Kristina Yasuda issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Jun 15 19:47:46 UTC 2021

New issue 1242: Specify how multiple claims should be included in a Verifiable Presentation
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1242/specify-how-multiple-claims-should-be

Kristina Yasuda:

When RP is requesting multiple claims, there are two options for the OP/wallet how to return them with proof of possession:

1. sign each claim in individually as multiple VPs
2. sign all claims as one VP

To avoind processing confusion on the RP side, the OP behavior should be specified in the text.

I would imagine option 2 of wrapping all claims in one proof of possession \(VP\) is a simpler option, but I might be missing a use-case. If not, I will try propose a text.