[Openid-specs-ab] DHS mDL RFI response from OpenID Foundation

Kristina Yasuda Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 14 07:32:07 UTC 2021

Dear All,

As discussed during the last Connect WG call, circulating the draft response from OpenID Foundation to DHS RFI on mDL (mobile Driving License).
We wrote it with Tony and Tom Jones, and it has been reviewed by Gail, Mike and Nat.
If you have any comments please send them by June 16th to the ML, so that we have time to reflect them before the submission deadline on June 18th.
Apologies for circulating last minute. We can also discuss the questions and comments at tomorrow's Pacific Connect WG call.

Below are links to the original RFI from DHS:

- https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2021-04-19/pdf/2021-07957.pdf
- https://www.aamva.org/21_4_19-Legislative-Alert-DHS-Requests-Information-for-REAL-ID-Mobile-Drivers-License-Rulemaking/

Kindest Regards,
Kristina