[Openid-specs-ab] Request for agenda items for Browser Interactions STC

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Thu Jun 10 19:57:06 UTC 2021

Not necessarily an agenda item but I am still hoping to get some clarity
about whether the impending changes to the treatment of 3rd party cookies
will also involve changes to handling of cookies in top-level cross-site
navigation. I asked the question with a lot more words
http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/2021-May/008252.html last
month.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:48 AM Tim Cappalli via Openid-specs-ab <