[Openid-specs-ab] Request for agenda items for Browser Interactions STC

Brock Allen brockallen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:47:09 UTC 2021

Excellent -- that's the info I needed to get started. Thanks!

-Brock
On 6/10/2021 1:46:27 PM, Sam Goto <goto at google.com> wrote:
In case you missed, one of our engineers gave a demo at the last blinkon that you may be able to get from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFhNK93IN_M [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFhNK93IN_M]

In case you want to actually try this yourself in chrome canaries, here are instructions: