[Openid-specs-ab] Request for agenda items for Browser Interactions STC

Sam Goto goto at google.com
Thu Jun 10 17:46:15 UTC 2021

In case you missed, one of our engineers gave a demo at the last blinkon
that you may be able to get from this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFhNK93IN_M

In case you want to actually try this yourself in chrome canaries, here are
instructions:

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:36 AM Brock Allen via Openid-specs-ab <

> I would love to see the code and live demo of the permission oriented

The permission-oriented flows are available in chrome canaries and you can
try them here, following these instructions (there is probably a demo or
two running that may be easier to pull together):

> and medication oriented APIs

The mediation API is still being developed, but an early prototype/demo is
close enough that I think that by the time that we meet there is a chance
we'll have it in canaries (follow this stream of CLs
<https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/q/owner:majidvp%2540chromium.org>
here in case you are curious).

> . I am not clear if these are actually implemented yet in Chrome (or just
> in preview, perhaps behind a feature flag?). So short of code or a demo, do
> we know of docs or samples out there that illustrate these APIs?

As things as becoming more available, we are adding instructions here:

https://github.com/WICG/WebID/blob/main/HOWTO.md

These are early, moving quickly and poorly explained, so apologies for the
mess. In case you do try and run into trouble, we are often hanging out
here if you need a fast turn-around of questoin/answer:

https://gitter.im/WICG/WebID