[Openid-specs-ab] Browser Interactions STC - Meeting Notes - 2021-06-02

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 22:13:21 UTC 2021

Perhaps when all that federation stuff finds a home we can go back to what
I thought the problem was.
How can a web browser session allow for a wallet identification without
losing context.

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 2:30 PM Tim Cappalli via Openid-specs-ab <