[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1288: Use OIDC 4 W3C Verfiable Credential Objects Spec for VC/VPs (openid/connect)

Edmund Jay issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Aug 16 20:21:22 UTC 2021

New issue 1288: Use OIDC 4 W3C Verfiable Credential Objects Spec for VC/VPs
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1288/use-oidc-4-w3c-verfiable-credential

Edmund Jay:

Comments from TL :

‌

What do you think about adopting the same representation for credentials as \(whatever we decide to use with\) the OIDC 4 W3C Verifiable Credential Objects spec? If so, we could align the two drafts and focus OIDC 4 W3C Verifiable Credential Objects onto VPs or merge both specs. This would potentially allow wallet providers to use the same protocol to provide VPs and \(bearer\) VCs.