[Openid-specs-ab] [bi-weekly] SIOP Special Topic Call (Atlantic)

Kristina Yasuda Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 27 17:52:15 UTC 2021

Updating the calendar, as it was agreed to change the SIOP call cadence to the following:

- Bi-Weekly Pacific SIOP calls on the usual time (7AM JST, 3PM PST) on Tuesday starting May 4th -> 18th -> June 1st -> ...
- Bi-Weekly Atlantic SIOP calls on the time as the first call today (11PM JST, 7AM PST), but on Thursday, starting May 13th -> 27th -> June 10th -> ... (filling in the empty slot for the bi-weekly Atlantic Connect calls)

For a while the proposal is to have weekly SIOP calls alternating between Atlantic and Pacific timezones.
Please let me know if there are any objections and we will discuss it at the next SIOP call on May 4th Pacific time.

Thank you!
Kristina

--
SIOP Special Topic Call Meets every other Tuesdat 22:00 UTC.

1. Dial-in information.
 https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/191527645

2. Please use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.