[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect for W3C Verifiable Credential Objects

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Tue Apr 13 23:01:59 UTC 2021

Hi all,

as discussed in the SIOP Special Topic Call, I would like to share with the group the link to our draft and the PRs/branches containing the alternative representations for VPs & VCs.

The current revision of the draft can be found at https://github.com/awoie/vp-token-spec. It uses VP Tokens as separate artifact + ID Tokens as Verifiable Presentations.

In the context of the ongoing discussion regarding the best way to represent, we created two PRs describing further alternatives in detail:

- vp_jwt/vp_ldp/vc_jwt/vc_ldp Claims (https://github.com/awoie/vp-token-spec/pull/20)
	- https://github.com/Sakurann/vp-token-spec

- Aggregated & Distributed Claims (https://github.com/awoie/vp-token-spec/pull/23)
	- https://github.com/awoie/vp-token-spec/tree/adc

Look forward to getting your feedback. We would like to work towards the WG adopting our draft.

I also added the deck I have shown in the call.

best regards,
Torsten.