[Openid-specs-ab] SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-04-13)

Kristina Yasuda Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 13 06:57:16 UTC 2021


Hi All,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is below.


  *   Proposal to set up a Europe-friendly SIOP special call time
  *   Update for #1212 - Universal URL Based Discovery for SIOP<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1212/universal-url-based-discovery-for-siop> (if any)
  *   Defining JWT Claims to represent W3C Verifiable Credentials objects discussion
     *   summary of the discussions up to date (see Spec Call Notes 8-Apr-21, Spec Call Notes 12-Apr-21 and ML for details)
     *   early thinking on using aggregated/distributed claims for VCs/VPs<https://github.com/awoie/vp-token-spec/pull/23>
  *   Update on Portable Identifiers draft (if any)
  *    #1217 - Require JAR in SIOP to strongly ID the Relying Party<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1217/require-jar-in-siop-to-strongly-id-the> - related to the last week's trust model of SIOP discussion
  *   #1215 - SIOP requires user consent<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1215/siop-requires-user-consent>


Best,
Kristina

________________________________
差出人: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
送信日時: 2021年3月30日 21:23
宛先: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
件名: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-03-30)

Hi all,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is below. We continue reviewing issues and chairs also wanted to discuss starting a SIOP use case document.

  *   #1212 - Universal URL Based Discovery for SIOP<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1212/universal-url-based-discovery-for-siop>
     *   next steps - a more complete implementation guide
     *   relation to openid://
  *   #1205 - Indicating support for VCs (SIOP) — Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1205/indicating-support-for-vcs-siop>
     *   extending JOSE for new kinds of proofs, for the initial discussion see Spec Call Notes 29-Mar-21
  *   new issue:  #1215 - SIOP requires user consent — Bitbucket<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1215/siop-requires-user-consent>
  *   #1209 - For migration, should support multiple subjects at once in portable identifiers cases<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1209/for-migration-should-support-multiple>

Thank you for your contributions and participation!
Kristina


________________________________
差出人: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
送信日時: 2021年3月16日 17:50
宛先: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
件名: Re: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-03-02)

Hi all,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is below. We continue reviewing the issues.

  *   New Issues
     *   #1212 - Universal URL Based Discovery for SIOP<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1212/universal-url-based-discovery-for-siop> & Demo - discovery mechanism alternative to openid://
  *   Existing Issues
     *   #1209 - For migration, should support multiple subjects at once in portable identifiers cases<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1209/for-migration-should-support-multiple> - discussion started in Connect WG Pacific call
     *   #1206 - How to support LD-Proofs in Verifiable Presentations <https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1206/how-to-support-ld-proofs-in-verifiable>  - more detailed proposal: vp_token response parameter for OpenID Connect - HackMD<https://hackmd.io/PZE3__bjT-e3NnjTGK7PHQ?view>
     *   #1208 - SIOP V2 dynamic iss claim ref: REQUIRED. Issuer. MUST be https://self-issued.me/v2<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1208/siop-v2-dynamic-iss-claim-ref-required>

Thank you for your contributions and participation!
Kristina

________________________________
差出人: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
送信日時: 2021年3月2日 12:03
宛先: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
件名: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-03-02)

Hi all,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is below. We continue reviewing the issues.

  *   New issues
     *   Where to put information about the provider (#1208<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1208/siop-v2-dynamic-iss-claim-ref-required>)
     *   Multiple subs (#1209<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1209/for-migration-should-support-multiple>)
  *   Existing issues
     *   Support for the LD-Proofs (#1206<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1206/how-to-support-ld-proofs-in-verifiable>, #1205<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1205/indicating-support-for-vcs-siop>) -  Received Proposal: new response parameter to return vp_token<https://hackmd.io/PZE3__bjT-e3NnjTGK7PHQ?view>
     *   Discovery: openid:// (#1199<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1199/which-wallet-gets-invoked-in-siop>, #1207<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1207/custom-url-scheme-clarification-needed>) - concrete alternatives to openid:// are very welcome
     *   Registration (#1198<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1198/registration-in-siop>) - the concept is probably better understood as negotiation
  *   (More issues if we have time)
  *   Few clarifying questions:
     *   Does the group agree that the goal is to re-use existing OIDC architecture as much as possible to bridge RP adoption barrier? while of course introducing changes to the core protocol if agreed.
     *   Does the group agree that in the initial SIOP V2 use-case addressed RP is expected to be running on the server, communicated via browser? RP is not expected to be on the same device as Self-Issued OP.

Best,
Kristina

________________________________
差出人: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
送信日時: 2021年2月16日 16:43
宛先: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
件名: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-02-16)

Hi all,

Proposed agenda to tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is "Issues/PR review for SIOP V2 draft".

SIOP V2 draft has been adopted in the Connect WG and it defines how a Holder provides a self-signed ID Token to the Relying Party (RP) through the Self-Issued OP that is deployed on a device rather than on a server. SIOP V2 draft succeeds did-siop draft<https://identity.foundation/did-siop/> in DIF.

Hoping to make some architectural choices beyond philosophical discussions.

Priority issues to cover:
1. SIOP Discovery/Invocation: #1199<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1199/which-wallet-gets-invoked-in-siop>, #1207<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1207/custom-url-scheme-clarification-needed>
2. SIOP Registration: #1198<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1198/registration-in-siop>
3. Support for VP in SIOP response: #1206<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1206/how-to-support-ld-proofs-in-verifiable>, #1205<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1205/indicating-support-for-vcs-siop>
4. sub_jwk when sub is DID in SIOP: #1203<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1203/sub_jwk-when-sub-is-did-in-siop>

Here is the full list of SIOP-related issues<https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open&component=SIOP>

Note: SIOP V2 is a different work item from Portable Identifiers work that was discussed during the last special SIOP call - hoping to clarify during the call, but if there is any confusion, feel free to reach out would be happy to discuss.

Best,
Kristina

________________________________
差出人: Kristina Yasuda <Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com>
送信日時: 2021年2月2日 17:25
宛先: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
件名: SIOP special topic call agenda (2021-02-02)

Hi all,

Proposed agenda for tomorrow's SIOP special topic call is "Portable identifiers", or using cryptographically verifiable subject identifiers.

Discussion points so far have been:
- What problem do Portable identifiers solve and what are concrete use-cases that need them? multiple IdPs being able to manage same identifier; user being able to port identifier from one OP to another.
- Is "Portable Identifiers" a misnomer? DIDs cannot be moved from one method to another; what is enabled is portability of a key material
- Can this be a profile to MODERNA Account Porting spec? some differences: lifecycle of mobile identifier is not managed by the user; to what extent Porting involves Old OP

Some discussion occured at today's OICF Connect WG call: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/wiki/Connect_Meeting_Notes_2021-02-01_Pacific

Porting spec was covered at a high-level as part of a presentation at Identiverse 2019 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=NgpA2Dxln-0 - right before the Q&A).

Best Regards,
Kristina

________________________________
差出人: Kristina Yasuda
送信日時: 2021年1月15日 8:53
宛先: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
CC: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>; oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz <oliver.terbu at mesh.xyz>
件名: SIOP special topic call agenda

Dear AB/Connect WG members,

Below is a proposed agenda for the SIOP special topic call.

  *   Quick intros
  *   Discussion on purpose of SIOP special topic calls
  *   Discussion on the goals of new SIOP work
     *   Review requirements from requirements document: https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/src/master/SIOP/siop-requirements.md<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fsrc%2Fmaster%2FSIOP%2Fsiop-requirements.md&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7Cb0a2b749dd8c4d8ef6a808d8b8c71060%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637462512664568220%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=4DUc6nHu8C%2FOVyMVf2oMMfy%2B4bIPk7b2kYw0%2FY3GweA%3D&reserved=0>
     *   Review discussions on scopes of work: ML "SIOP Scope proposal" and "Spec Call Notes 14-Dec-20"
  *   Overview of existing drafts and scopes addressed by each (in the order of introduction)
     *   OpenID Connect Claims Aggregation (adopted): https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/src/master/openid-connect-claims-aggregation/openid-connect-claims-aggregation-1_0.md<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fsrc%2Fmaster%2Fopenid-connect-claims-aggregation%2Fopenid-connect-claims-aggregation-1_0.md&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7Cb0a2b749dd8c4d8ef6a808d8b8c71060%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637462512664578174%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=HCVhRNVGKJOHgNT5kaTyCMfwcECBC590uc50fcpD%2Fe0%3D&reserved=0>
     *   OpenID Self Issued Identifiers (adopted): https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/src/master/SIOP/draft-jones-self_issued_identifier.md<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fsrc%2Fmaster%2FSIOP%2Fdraft-jones-self_issued_identifier.md&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7Cb0a2b749dd8c4d8ef6a808d8b8c71060%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637462512664578174%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=YTGUkBB9TE8ZOGOe%2F%2FRM4ltTGAwWk%2B8VZhE9wJJbBTA%3D&reserved=0>
     *   Self-Issued OpenID Provider V2, draft 01 (adopted): https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/src/master/openid-connect-self-issued-v2-1_0.md<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbitbucket.org%2Fopenid%2Fconnect%2Fsrc%2Fmaster%2Fopenid-connect-self-issued-v2-1_0.md&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7Cb0a2b749dd8c4d8ef6a808d8b8c71060%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637462512664588131%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=Qtyy6GIWuQQH%2FtE4cofDwOiofD%2BXje44ZlgfOE5o%2FPI%3D&reserved=0>
     *   OpenID Connect Credential Provider: https://mattrglobal.github.io/oidc-client-bound-assertions-spec/<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmattrglobal.github.io%2Foidc-client-bound-assertions-spec%2F&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7Cb0a2b749dd8c4d8ef6a808d8b8c71060%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637462512664588131%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=XTxVvkJYbbhOSzA%2B7r9gCIg%2BbKfzVR%2BIyTbZZbhSSZo%3D&reserved=0>
     *   Smart Credentials: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LuTuznSvmqveUKELNtV8eZOctcBgShND2e-Pemj5EYc/edit#heading=h.fsq33ckg25iw<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1LuTuznSvmqveUKELNtV8eZOctcBgShND2e-Pemj5EYc%2Fedit%23heading%3Dh.fsq33ckg25iw&data=04%7C01%7CKristina.Yasuda%40microsoft.com%7Cb0a2b749dd8c4d8ef6a808d8b8c71060%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637462512664598094%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=hCBg6aGgeSArvbVnmBpWfCpqKhvFXv8KQDOieTsRMu0%3D&reserved=0>
     *   Portable Identifiers: WIP
     *   Anything missing?

Editors of the drafts are encouraged to participate and participants are encouraged to review documents prior to the call.
Best Regards,
Kristina

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/attachments/20210413/19de2830/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Openid-specs-ab mailing list