[Openid-specs-ab] JWT Claims for W3C Verifiable Credentials Objects

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 17:13:35 UTC 2021

This proposal is conceptually incomplete. We need to start with the AR with
new request elements, go through the consent process and finally process
those 2 inputs into (inter alia) an id token.

Be the change you want to see in the world ..tom

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 11:10 PM Mike Jones via Openid-specs-ab <