[Openid-specs-ab] JWT Claims for W3C Verifiable Credentials Objects

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 9 06:10:13 UTC 2021

I have written the first draft of the promised specification, which is both attached (to contribute it to the working group) and available online at https://openid.bitbucket.io/connect/jwt-claims-for-vc-objects-1_0.html.  The source is also checked into our bitbucket repository.

I intend this to further concrete discussions on how to interoperably include VC objects in the JWT claims world, when appropriate to the use cases.

                                                       Best wishes,