[Openid-specs-ab] Defining JWT Claims to represent W3C Verifiable Credentials objects

ANTHONY NADALIN nadalin at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 8 01:09:06 UTC 2021

I  don't quite understand this proposal as if you read the verifiable credential specification you will see a section called JWT encoding and JWT decoding based upon what Mike is written I don't understand how you could abide by a fully compliant verifiable credential specification without encoding and decoding JWT's into verifiable credentials.