[Openid-specs-ab] Contributing a Self-Issued OpenID Provider v2 draft

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 00:26:12 UTC 2020

in my opinion this does not solve the fundamental problem of SIOP which is
communication between the browser and the siop (wallet). I don't see much
point in standards that will have a similar acceptance to OpenID 2.0 with
incomprehensible identifiers and disjointed UX.
Peace ..tom

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 5:06 PM Kristina Yasuda via Openid-specs-ab <