[Openid-specs-ab] Timeslot poll for WebID Special Topics Call

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:22:42 UTC 2020

while i like the idea, i would propose that the scope be expanded to
"Interaction with the Browser".  We already have "IsLoggedIn" as an issue
before us.

In my view the existential problem for OIDC is the ease of use of the front
channel and how that can be maintained for the federated use case and
migrated to the SIOP use case.

Peace ..tom

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 8:37 AM Tim Cappalli via Openid-specs-ab <