[Openid-specs-ab] Call for adoption of Self-Issued OpenID Provider V2, draft 01

Kristina Yasuda Kristina.Yasuda at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 10 03:15:30 UTC 2020

Thank you for the feedback. This note is about continuing the discussion. Work on SIOP started early this year with two OIDF meet-ups brainstorming the idea. Than we reached consensus on the requirements doc. Discussions on the calls have made progress when there was a concrete written document, so it was the right time to get a draft that reflected the discussions that have occurred throughout the year.

The proposed draft is not final. The idea is to have a concrete document for people to discuss its features and against which tickets can be opened.The final version of the draft would certainly look very different than the current version, likely with great work on Credential Provider/ Discovery drafts encorporated.

I look forward to more feedback on the content of the draft.

Best Regards,
Kristina

²î³öÈË: Openid-specs-ab <openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net> ¤¬ Tom Jones via Openid-specs-ab <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net> ¤Î´úÀí¤ÇËÍÐÅ
ËÍÐÅÈÕ•r: 2020Äê12ÔÂ10ÈÕ 5:32
ÍðÏÈ: Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>
CC: Tom Jones <thomasclinganjones at gmail.com>; openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
¼þÃû: Re: [Openid-specs-ab] Call for adoption of Self-Issued OpenID Provider V2, draft 01

Mike: you misstate the case. This document is still just an internal Microsoft document. What you do with that is not the purview of this committee. My point is that there already is a draft SIOP document that was an accepted OpenID submission and you are putting forth a different document to be voted for acceptance. I object to that.
Peace ..tom