[security] MyOpenID

Granqvist, Hans hgranqvist at verisign.com
Wed Mar 21 13:20:31 PDT 2007

If it's a protocol issue there are several providers that
can be hurt, so pls exercise restraint in disclosing before
other providers apart from MyOpenID have a chance to act!

Best would be some timeline to get concerned implementations
chance to contact you and ask if their provider is vulnerable
(like I did in a separate email) and then give some time for
these parties to patch?

Thanks,
Hans