[Marketing] Changing OpenID Mailing List Addresses

David Recordon david at sixapart.com
Tue Aug 4 19:51:47 UTC 2009

Hey all,
We're currently in the process of having the OSU OSL take over all of
the management and administration of OpenID hosting infrastructure.
While they've been hosting the server up to this point, we've actually
been responsible for all of the system administration work up until
this point.

As part of this, we're moving to their shared mailman servers which
means we need to change the email addresses of the mailing lists.
Currently you might email general at openid.net, but after the switch you
will email general at lists.openid.net, specs at openid.net moves to specs at lists.openid.net
, etc.  All of the archives, memberships, etc will be moved
automatically and you will *not* need to resubscribe.

We're planning to make this change sometime tomorrow.

Thanks,
--David (on behalf of the Foundation)