[Marketing] Free Marketing Tool- Planetbuzz.com

Alison Conner aconner at planetbuzz.com
Tue Jun 24 19:38:54 UTC 2008

Hi,
I would like to introduce a new internet search engine for businesses!
I am not selling you anything, but would like to offer you to sign up for our new and FREE! (yes, free!) web-based search engine focusing soley on businesses.
Maybe you have heard or read a little about what plantbuzz.com is all about and that is why I wanted to touch base with you and let you know that you can list your business with us for free.
If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me anytime and I will gladly assist you in setting up your FREE Ad.
When I find out about something that can help your business, I just can't wait to tell you about it! If you have a business that relies on a local market, you need to register now.

Here is the direct link: http://www.PlanetBuzz.com/index.asp?promocode=ac1109
Use promo code AC1109 (this is to help us keep track of our clients so all of your questions can be directed to me)

Thanks for your time!

Cheers!
Alison
aconner at planetbuzz.com