[Marketing] Some bullet points on OpenID and OpenID Foundation

Bill Washburn billhwashburn at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 17:39:19 UTC 2008

While I agree that the mass of individuals won't understand instantly 'portable identifier' or 'portable identifiers, it does have the virtue of being plain language that does have an easy understandability.  I think that the press will get it pretty quickly and in writing about it they can add to the understanding of portability and identifier rather naturally.

my 2 cents...