[Marketing] Some bullet points on OpenID and OpenID Foundation

Drummond Reed drummond.reed at cordance.net
Mon Jan 28 20:04:18 UTC 2008

I'd add the positioning phrase I've mentioned before: "OpenID lets people
use their own identifier to register, login, and access services at any
OpenID-enable site."

We should *not* use the phrase "OpenID gives people a single username they
can use at all OpenID-enable websites" because that invites the privacy
criticisms we have addressed with directed identity in OpenID 2.0.

=Drummond